L'initie® W389™ Enzyme Peel Treatment
- Product Packs
- Metabolic Makeover
- Digestive Health
- Joint Comfort
- Immune Support
- Heart Health
- Targeted Formulas
- Live Fit!
- Protein Quotient® Diet
- Univera Ultra Protein™
- Personal Care
- L'initie® W389™ Trial Pack
- Aloe in the Raw™
- Hilltop Gardens® Nourishing Shampoo
- Hilltop Gardens® Strengthening Conditioner
- Hilltop Gardens® Purifying Body Wash
- Hilltop Gardens® Protective Body Lotion
- L'initie® W389™ Foaming Cleanser
- L'initie® W389™ Mineral Toner
- L'initie® W389™ Shine Essence
- L'initie® W389™ Smart Lotion
- L'initie® W389™ Enzyme Peel Treatment
- L'initie® W389™ Cell Control Cream
- More Good Stuff
- Product Specials
- All Products
Gently dissolves surface skin cells, allowing visibly improved skin clarity, texture and luminosity.
- Formulated with naturally derived vegetable enzyme
- Visible results after just one treatment
Directions: Apply to wet skin after cleansing. Pour contents of enzyme packet into palm of hand using a small amount of water to lather. Massage over the entire face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use 2-3 times per week for optimal results.
Ingredients: Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lactose, Mannitol, Magnesium Stearate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Opuntia Ficusindica Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Papain, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Directions for Use: Apply to wet skin after cleansing. Use 2-3 times per week for optimal results.
Cautions: Discontinue use if irritation develops. Consult physician if condition worsens. Do not use on broken skin. Avoid getting granules into eyes. Close eyes when rinsing. If granules get into eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.