- Product Packs
- Metabolic Makeover
- Digestive Health
- Joint Comfort
- Immune Support
- Heart Health
- Targeted Formulas
- Live Fit!
- Univera Ultra Protein™
- Protein Quotient® Diet
- Personal Care
- More Good Stuff
- Product Specials
- All Products
120 caplets per bottle
What Your Body Needs:
When you think of your bones, you often visualize something that is solid, inflexible; an unseen scaffolding that supports your muscles, organs and tissues.
What you don’t see, is the efficient process of repairing and rebuilding that occurs inside your amazing bone matrix. There are blood vessels, nerves, and even collagen fibre, which help your bones remain flexible. Yes, your bones need to be flexible in order to withstand a lifetime of impact.
All that life happening inside your 206 bones requires nutritional support which can be difficult to obtain from diet alone.
- Health Canada approved NPN (Natural Product Number): 80044444
- 45% of the recommended daily intake of Calcium
- Contains Vitamins K1 and K2 plus Magnesium, Vitamin C, Silicon and Boron for the maintenance of bones
- Targeted for both men and women
Peak bone health can only be provided by a spectrum of quality ingredients at effective levels. Calcium alone is not the solution. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
This video contains USA product info and is for informational purposes only.
Customers Also Bought
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
Recommended Dose (Adults Only):
Take 2 caplets two times daily with a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Medicinal Ingredients Per Caplet:
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)...6.25 mcg (250 IU)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)...................15 mg
- Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)..............5 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7)..............10 mcg
- Calcium (Calcium Carbonate)..............225 mg
- Calcium (Calcium hydroxyapatite)..........25 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium oxide)...........99.5 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium citrate)...........0.5 mg
- Silicon (Silicon dioxide)....................12.5 mg
- Boron (Boron citrate).....................175 mcg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, acacia, sucrose, modified food starch, maltodextrin and hypromellose.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Some people may experience diarrhea.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not consume if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.