Univera®km® Liquid Potassium Mineral Supplement - 32 fl oz (1PK)
950 ml bottle
- Health Canada approved NPN (Natural Product Number): 881260
- The original Karl Jurak formula
- The world’s most popular liquid potassium supplement
- Celebrating 100-year anniversary!
- Naturally improves your body’s potassium and mineral balance*
- Rich in organic potassium
and other vital nutrients and minerals
- Helps regulate the body's pH balance: Oxygenates the blood, eliminates toxins, and balances the acidity level*
- Supports digestion: Improves the body's ability to absorb nutrients from food (bioavailability) by fulfilling the body's potassium requirements*
- Increases the body's vital strength: Gives the body the ability to respond with renewed levels of vital force, energy, and most of all, profound well-being*
- 100 Percent Satisfaction Guarantee: Great value for your money. If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply contact us. We are always here to serve you
What Your Body Needs:
Essential bitter herbs and minerals are critical for digestive health. They have been removed from conventional diets primarily due to their pungent taste. km provides these natural phytonutrients and recommended daily minerals, in particular potassium, iron, and iodine.
The Univera Difference:
Produced through a proprietary process, km is a natural phytonutrient-rich mineral formulation from a synergistic combination of minerals and extracts of 13 unique botanicals to fill in vital dietary gaps.
Medicinal ingredients: One tablespoon (15 ml) contains:
Potassium (citrate) 387.0 mg, Potassium (glycerophosphate) 2.4 mg, Magnesium (glycerophosphate) 12.6 mg, Iron (glycerophosphate) 1.35 mg, Iodine (potassium iodide) 0.023 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: The following plant extracts: chamomile flower, sarsaparilla root, celery seed, angelica root, dandelion root, horehound flowering tops, licorice root, senega root, passion flower flowering tops, thyme leaf, gentian root, saw palmetto berry and alfalfa leaf. Purified water, caramel, glycerin, calcium glycerophosphate, methylparaben, propylparaben, potassium hydroxide, phenylethyl alcohol, peppermint oil, clove oil and alcohol.
km® is a mineral supplement prepared in a non-medicinal base, containing calcium glycerophosphate and plant extracts, for the maintenance of good health.
Directions (For adults only): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) twice a day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid usage if safety seal is broken. Ask a health care practitioner before use if you have kidney disease or a potassium restricted diet.
I am a loyal km user. km reenergizes me; it is truly a vitality booster. When my family started taking it their lives were literally transformed especially my wife’s. My dream is to introduce everyone on earth to km and have them all join our team because being part of this company is an extraordinary adventure.
Louis Otis - Independent Univera Associate
km did wonders for me as I feel more energetic. Prevention is the key. I have shared this passion with so many people. I’ve impacted their lives. It’s the greatest reward I have had in my life. I love this company and I love this product.
Karen Cormier - Independent Univera Associate
I’ve been taking the km natural health product twice a day, every day, since 1985. This fantastic product gives me a sense of well-being, which only costs me a few pennies a day. Try it for yourself for three months and you won’t be disappointed.
Ariel Bétancourt - Independent Univera Associate
The testimonials presented apply only to these individuals. Results cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical.