60 Capsules per Bottle
- Health Canada approved NPN (Natural Product Number): 80074356
- Helps to temporarily promote relaxation (GABA, L-Theanine)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda:
- For memory enhancement (Ashwaganda and Centella asiatica)
- As a Medhya Rasayana (brain tonic) (Centella asiatica)
- To relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age (Ashwagandha)
What Your Body Needs
While stress is a normal part of life, too much stress causes symptoms that wreak havoc on our bodies and affects our thoughts, our feelings, and our behavior. The good news is stress is manageable with diet, exercise, relaxation techniques, and NOW with Anti-Stress.
The Univera Difference
Anti-Stress was formulated with the wisdom of centuries of Ayurvedic medicine to maximize the synergy of three key ingredients. One of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing, Ashwaganda is an adaptogen which means it helps your body manage stress. L-Theanine is found mainly in green and black tea and is known especially for promoting relaxation without drowsiness. GABA (Gamma-Amino Butryic Acid) acts as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. Among its many benefits is enhancing and stabilizing mood.
The following links are presented for educational purposes only, and are not to be disseminated with the physical products under any circumstances.