Wholesale Price: $32.34
90 softgels per bottle
- Health Canada approved NPN (Natural Product Number): 80091780
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides
- Supports maintenance of good health
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
What Your Body Needs:
The main benefit of omega-3 fatty acids is maintaining cardiovascular health. In 1996, the American Heart Association released its Science Advisory, “Fish Consumption, Fish Oil, Lipids and Coronary Heart Disease.” Since then, important new findings have been reported on the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular health. These include evidence from randomized, controlled clinical trials. New information has emerged about how omega-3 fatty acids affect heart function.
The Univera Difference:
Omega Plus contains EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) omega-3 fatty acids. It also contains 1.95 g of EPA and DHA per serving and is formulated with pure distilled deep sea fish oil. It is a good source of natural vitamin E & D3 with all natural flavours, no preservatives or added colouring and no saturated fat or cholesterol.